iCloud for Windows: iCloud is one of the most trusted and used app. The app not only secures your photos, videos, documents, music, apps but also keeps them updated across all your devises. With this app on your device, you can share photos, calendars, locations with your friends and families without any great effort. iCloud can also help you find your device when you lose it.
Apple Inc. recognises the need to make the services rendered by the app a cross-platform extended its force to the sheer number of window users. It is pretty easy to get the app running on your Windows PC. But how will you do it? How to get iCloud for Windows PC? Don’t you worry? We got all the information you require to enjoy the exceptional services provided by the app. Just follow the following steps.
- 1 What are The Basic Requirements for iCloud Windows
- 2 How To Set Up and Use iCloud for Windows
- 3 Conclusion
What are The Basic Requirements for iCloud Windows
First and foremost, before downloading the iCloud for your Windows PC, all you need is to set up iCloud on all of the Apple devises you bring into play and follow the separate instructions provided by them.
Systems Required for iCloud
- Windows 10
- iCloud for windows 7 installed
- iTunes 12.7
- Outlook 2010-2016
- Web Browser (Microsoft Edge, Firefox 45 or later, and Chrome 54 or later)
Read More – How to Put iPhone into Recovery Mode
How To Set Up and Use iCloud for Windows
Step 1 – Firstly, download iCloud for windows. Go to the file explorer and open iCloud setup, if the app doesn’t get installed automatically. Then restart your computer.
Step 2 – Subsequently, log in using your Apple ID and password.
Step 3 – Active reminders will appear at the top of the iCloud main page, where you’ll find the links to open-mail, contacts, calendar, photos, iCloud drive, notes, reminders, and find iPhone and iCloud settings. Various apps are also found, including fully functional online versions of Pages, Numbers and Keynotes, the Find My Friend tool and News Publisher.
Step 4 – Choose the features and content you need to keep up to date across your devices.
The Photo Sharing Process
- When installed and enabled, the iCloud for Windows creates a folder in File Explorer. The images you click and the videos if added to this folder gets synced across all the devices with you’re logged in Apple ID. And with this, you can share the photos using iCloud Photo Sharing.
See The Files In The iCloud Drive
- When the iCloud drive turned on, it creates iCloud drive folder in File Explorer. The documents stored in iCloud automatically gets downloaded to the iCloud Drive in the File Explorer. Files that you create on your PC and save to the folder automatically appear on your other devices.
Mails, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, And Bookmarks Remain Up To Date
- After enabling iCloud Mail, a folder pane is created named as Outlook. Other calendaring data and bookmarks are also made available through your browser.
iCloud Storage and Account Information
- After upgrading the storage plan, one can reduce the amount of storage used and thus managing the iCloud storage. Changes can be made to your Apple ID, and one can even update their email, mailing address or other account information.
Also Read – How to Delete, Recover Photos from iOS Devices
Thus if one has an Apple ID, he can use iCloud with Windows, which in no doubt allows a person to access their email, photos, and other data from their PC, without any uphill struggle. The app is unquestionably worth giving a shot.