KIK for PC makes a phone smartphone. Nowadays, there are too many video calling & chatting applications available in the market for Android, iOS, and windows. But KIK is a special app in this segment. In this article, we have mentioned how you can install KIK on PC. There are so many methods available to do finish this task. You can get more details about KIK App for PC. In this manner, you will be able to learn all the features of KIK.
In addition, we can guarantee that this app will blow your mind off. KIK for Windows is a free messaging tool that allows you to do voice calls, video calls and messaging. KIK on PC is not just a messaging app. By using it, you can stay in the loop and explore with your friends through chat. Moreover, No phone numbers required, just pick a username.
KIK for PC provides excellent video calling experience. Thus, this app not only limits to the chatting, video and voice call. KIK on PC also provides the facility to chat with bots. Bots are computers that can talk to us like humans. Of course, there are many more impressive features in KIK messenger for PC.
Download KIK For PC Windows 7/8/10 – 4 Methods
^1^ Bluestacks Method
KIK for PC app is only available for Android and iOS. So if you want to use this app on your PC or laptop, then you have to use an android emulator. Android emulators are the software that virtualization an android device on PC. So using an android emulator, you can use Android devices. You can also use this method to use iMessage for PC without a headache.
There are many android emulators available on the market. And one of them is Bluestacks. Bluestacks is a software that emulates android device. Download Bluestacks and then follow steps.
1) First of all, you need to download Bluestacks Emulator for Windows 7/8/10.
2) Afterwards, you have downloaded the software, and you have to install it. Open.EXE file you have downloaded by double-clicking it.
3) You are doing well so far. Then open Bluestacks and Search KIK for PC in its search box.
4) Finally, you can see KIK Messenger for PC in the below image. Click on the install button.
5 ) Consequently, KIK For PC is running on your computer.
6) Simply Setup your account and start using KIK on PC.
7) After all the above steps, your KIK Messenger For PC will look like this.
^2^ Nox Emulator Method
Similarly, Nox is same as Bluestacks emulator. So I don’t want to repeat the process. Simply download Nox and follow similar steps as you did in Bluestacks. Nox emulator is the latest android emulator in the market.
1) First, Download Nox App Player Trusted File from here.
2) Soon after opening the package you have downloaded.
3) Then the installation process will begin.
4) Afterward, complete the process by filling up the necessary credentials.
5) After some time when the installation gets complete, and Nox is then set up on your PC.
^3^ Chrome Extension Method
Google Chrome browser provides an exceptionally lightweight KIK extension (software) that works just like KIK for PC app. You can install it using the following steps:
1) In the beginning, Open Chrome browser on your PC.
2) Type “Chrome Extension for KIK” and press enter.
3) A moment later, Click the first link shown in the result section.
4) Then the last step is here. Click on “ADD TO CHROME” button, and it will install KIK for PC.
5) Now you can enjoy KIK on PC. It is the best method and consumes very less space on your PC.
^4^ Official Windows Store Method
Windows provides a store that has nearly all varieties of app, games, music available on it, that too for free. The store can be easily found in the windows 8 and onwards version. But for windows seven it is not available in the desktop apps. Instead, windows seven users can open windows Store in any browser from the official site of Trusted File :
1) Type “Windows Store” in the search menu bar and click on the Windows Store.
2) Now in the windows store type KIK for PC and click on it.
3) Finally, press the button, and it will download the app for you.
Top Features of KIK Messenger
Unlimited Messaging: You can message anyone whose profile you can find on it. And there is no limit to send messages to KIK for PC. That means you can send unlimited messages to anyone.
Share Media: There is a lot of variety available for users to share media files among KIK users. You can start by sending audio/video files, images, your real-time location and many more.
Use Stickers: You don’t need to express yourself with words. In the first place, KIK for PC gives you thousands of free stickers, and they are very easy to use. So no waste of time writing long sentences to express your emotions. If you do not want the regular stickers, then you can also try monthly and seasonal stickers.
Group Chat: If you want to establish a conference between your friends or you want to have a group communication then KIK for PC allows you to have a group call.
Search Friends: If your friends are on other social networks and you want to invite them to use this app so you can do it with this app. You just have just to click the button of the invite that is in the left button.
Use Gifs: In case you want a funny gif, or you want to express an emotion using gif then you will be amazed to know that KIK on PC supports this feature.
Manage Your Profile: You can manage your KIK profile by uploading your photos. At first, set the profile picture, tap the gear icon, click set pictures from your gallery or camera roll.
Scan Codes to Chat: If your friend is with you and you cannot find him on KIK for PC even when he has a profile then just scan his profile generated QR code to chat with him. So whenever you are out, you can just make friends by scanning a QR code. Therefore, KIK App is really fun.
Frequently Asked Questions about KIK
Q 1) I am not getting the confirmation email even after one hour. What should I do?
A 1) In the beginning, Try resending your email confirmation link, and then you will get the solution.
Q 2) I am not getting KIK for PC. What should I do?
A 2) If you are unable to get KIK then simply use Android emulators like Nox player, Bluestacks, Andy. And if still, it doesn’t work then use KIK for PC’s chrome extension.
Q 3) How to unblock contacts in KIK on PC?
A 4) In the beginning, Go to chat settings, tap block list, type in the username and tap ‘unblock’. It will unblock the contacts.
Q 5) Suddenly, my app is crashing again and again. How to resolve this issue?
A 5) First, try reinstalling it. Second, check your phone’s version.
Q 6) Can people see my phone number on KIK for PC?
A 6) No, KIK for PC does not use your mobile number privately to notify your friend that you have a KIK for PC’s profile.
Q 7) What does the red exclamation mark mean during chats?
A 7) Actually it means the message has failed to send. Consequently, try resending the message.
Q 8) How to reduce my battery usage even if you are not using for more than 1 hour?
A 8) In the first place, you can log off KIK for PC and force stop in app settings to reduce battery.